Monday, February 27, 2006

Extra Bonus

So, I haven't posted in a while. I'm more of a slacker than a blogger, but I figured I owe it to my fans (the whole two of you.) Anyway, I got my Citi Diamond preferred Rewards American Express card the other day and I've already made my first purchase. So by the time I get my bill in a month I should have my free 10,000 bonus points to cash in for a $100 gift card. Plus I got an extra bonus that I didn't know about. Apparently with the Citi Amex cards all of the special offers that Amex has in the American Express Offer Zone are available to you. I new I could get these offers with my Amex Blue Cash card but I had no idea I could use my Citi Card to get them. So an extra bonus for me, since my Citi card has a better points/cash back award and I still get the Amex offers.

So what did I buy you ask, well, the same thing any red blooded American would buy, STEAK. Amex offers a deal on Omaha Steaks for 6 sirloins at over 50% off plus 12 quarter pound burgers for free. To be honest I'm really buying it for the burgers. I've had them before and they are awesome. Yes they are expensive but I deserve it. So all in all Citibank and Amex paid me $50.02(minus the beef), six 6 oz. sirloin steaks, and 12 quarter-pound burgers all for giving them the privilege of floating me money whenever I chose. God bless America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home