Friday, February 10, 2006

Citi Thank You Network

So I told you that I was thinking about getting the Citibank Dividend Rewards Amex card. I went over to the thank you network to check out the rewards and they offer quit a variety of gift cards. I don't think I'd be interested in much else and I'll probably go with a JCPenny $100 gift card. I shop there sometimes and I do need some new clothes. The only thing is, I don't really want to have to get gift cards all the time, I'd much rather just get cash. So I wrote Citi a letter asking if I could switch my type of card to something else. If they say yes I will get the rewards card, pocket the $100 gift card and then switch it over to a dividend card. I might try getting an extra 10,000 points out of them first though.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I talked to one of your reps yesterday, it sure seems odd, I haven't heard how to go about getting your advertised $ 50 reward, namely a giftcard to several businesses or merchant, after my first purchase ! Ha, I did that last fall (2005) and never heard a word! I have the Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards card - please respond!
Charlotte Boggess New Auburn, WI 54757 cell# 715-790-8346
card # last 4: 8433

 

Post a Comment

<< Home