Sunday, April 02, 2006

Free After Rebate (May take up to one year)

So I finally received my rebate from PCUSA. In an earlier post I mentioned that I had applied for this rebate over a year ago. After not hearing anything after 4 months or so I tried to contact PCUSA and got nowhere. I completely forgot about the rebate until I was cleaning my room a couple months back and found copies of the request, so I decided to try again. This time I actually got a response. They still told me that there was no record of me requesting the rebate, but I made some noise and now I am $15 richer today. I know it's only $15 but it didn't take that much time to write the emails, it just took alot of waiting to get my check. So all of you out there waiting for rebates, don't give up, make some noise, and let them know that your not going away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home