Saturday, April 08, 2006

The 411 on 411

I was at a friends house tonight and before I got over there he had called for some pizza. He didn't know the number of the pizza place so he called 411 to get it. When he told me that, I became very disappointed in myself. I had known about free411 for a while now and I hadn't told him. When he found that out he told me that he calls 411 all the time.

So, since I feel so guilty I have to tell all of you, DON'T EVER DIAL 411. It's a waste of money. There is a free 411 service with the ingenious phone number of 1-800-FREE-411. Brilliant. So it real does cost nothing. To pay for it they will play you an add before they give you the number you want, but sometimes they don't and they just give you the number anyway. So please, please, please, never dial 411 again in your life, call 1-800-FREE-411 instead. It will make me feel better, thanks.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger James L said...

Thanks for the tip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home