Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Money Tree

Welcome to The Money Tree! The tree has just been planted and over the course of this blog I will be watering it often to make it grow.

This is my first blog of any kind, and I suppose that my goal is to use this blog to learn more about personal finance and grow my knowledge of money, and hopefully to teach someone else at the same time.

I've been inspired by a number of other blogs about personal finance. Some great places to get started learning are Bankrate.com and TheMoneyBlogNetwork.

I'll be sharing my own personal finance experiences, questions, goals, successes, and insights. Feel free to share your own as well, and thanks for helping to grow The Money Tree.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger James L said...

another new yawker! cool. i'll check back often. good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home